Friday, February 15, 2013

Still on the mission

I am still on that mission to lose the weight.......not happening as fast as I would like it, but I haven't been good every single day.......It is so hard when you love food and wine so much. Any way even though the number on the scales hasn't changed, I do feel a little healthier and fitter (just slightly) coz I have been doing more walking, and I have even got Zoe and Dave to come with me sometimes (although not as often as I would like or they need to). Zoe rode her bike which was good coz I could walk faster than if she was walking with me......she wanted me to ride my bike but I declined as I am the worst bike rider in the world. Never had a bike when I was younger so my balance on one is not that great and I panic a little if anyone comes near me. I'm just not good on a bike and that is that, and anyway there are that many hills in Metung that I would spend most of my time off it and pushing it.
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments.