Friday, January 11, 2013

I love my kitchen

My kitchen looks amazing and I'm loving it. Dave has kindly put up some shelves, rails and made me some pot racks. As you can see by the photos, I have displayed my plates and stored my large pots on the shelves. Now my utensils are easily accessible and I don't have to rummage through the draw to find them. I also can access my cookbooks and get inspired while I'm in the kitchen. My pot racks look great.......we looked online for some but they were going to cost us at least $100 each so we decided we could make them ourselves....and thanks to Dave again (he is so clever) I now have some. All I can say is that my kitchen is definitely workable, everything is at hand, yet I have loads of bench space to spread out while I'm creating a feast.  God I love my kitchen.
Steph







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments.